The overall program scope of HI Heat FC is the development of accomplished and successful student athletes, both boys and girls U7-U19/Adult, at all levels of competitive play.
- Comprehensive training and preparation for maximum competitive success
- A training environment that is challenging, supportive and positive
- Skilled coaches guiding players throughout their youth career
- Development of each player and each team to their highest competitive potential
- Opportunities to participate in some of the nation's most competitive and college showcase tournaments
- Preparation of high school-age players for collegiate-level play
HI Heat teams play in both the Oahu League and MISO Jr. League on Oahu as part of the Hawaii Youth Soccer Association and US Club Soccer organization.
Our competitive teams play against teams that will push our players to their maximum capabilities. We seek out and participate in tournaments here in Hawaii and on the mainland.